TD-Perfect As It Is TD-Perfect As It Is

This is the first thing I see to day. Today is going to be a good day.

Sticky Hand Sticky Hand

I still love the fact he slapped his mom in the face after it was on the dogs butthole and everything else lol.

Super Fox Bros. Super Fox Bros.

That was pretty fucking awesome man. I really like the level of detail in this one it was super busy and had a lot of really cool ideas.

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

Pretty damn solid really. Combat is pretty great. Would be nice to be able to toggle abilities on and off as some get in the way from time to time. The up+d for the aerial spin move was a constant problem once I had it because I had a habit of holding the up key and attacking after a jump so I almost always did a spin attack. Just a thought but not a real issue anyhow.

Sure some minor things could use polish but making everything perfect takes all the time and getting a game done and playable to this degree is a pretty big task on it's own. This is pretty amazing. You can always go back over it and polish details all you want at this point I say.

Another suggestion I thought would be great is being able to change equips faster using the area where it displays currently equipped items. If you could click those items where they are displayed to take you directly to the equip menu for which ever slot the item you clicked was in it would make changing gear very fast and easy.

Another big thing I would suggest is being able to assign items to a key or something so you don't have to open the menu and use things directly in the inventory. It can be hard to remember to open the inventory to heal in combat especially that elevator fight (pure madness) so being able to assign a heal item on a key would be a huge improvement.

Aside from the 3 suggestions mentioned there is little I could add that wouldn't already be obvious. Added levels or optional stuff to do maybe a new game+ with harder enemies the basic filler content that adds play time. You could also expand the keys some I guess maybe make the moves that use combinations a single key since you only need 3 keys at the moment not exactly necessary but could be nice.

All in all really solid game. Pretty good control and I had no game breaking issues during my play through.

Button Clicker Button Clicker

To much right click to continue...

Cheater's Anonymous Cheater's Anonymous

You need to actually explain how to use something to call it a tutorial dumbass...

Near Home Near Home

Sounded pretty damn good to my ears.

350teric responds:

Thanks!

YaboiMatoi - The Castle Above YaboiMatoi - The Castle Above

I wouldn't call it bad. My biggest reason for not being able to really get into it was that it sounds way to "busy" It just feels like there is way to much going on all at the same time. An interesting attempt at making something different though so props for the effort.

YaboiMatoi responds:

I've always had an issue with making a mix less cluttered. By adding +6 lead tracks to play simultaneously in this composition, I didn't make it easier for myself. Thanks for pointing that out.
I'll work harder on it next time.

Flow Flow

That is a really strong start to a potentially great song. Needs some variance in it at some point and a catch melody and it will be great. The bit at 20s in is nice and you should keep that up I think.

JDawg00100 responds:

Yeah I have a lot of trouble adding variety to my electronic stuff. It's not as easy as it is for me with guitar stuff, because I have a lot more control in that sense. Thank you for the review!

Newgrounds Logo Redesign Newgrounds Logo Redesign

I must dock you one star for failing to capture the tankman in this new logo.

Saminat responds:

But... Circle!!!

Worship Worship

I really like the overall color choice for this one. The water is especially great. Really cool piece you put together.

RIPLEY! RIPLEY!