Sticky Hand Sticky Hand

I still love the fact he slapped his mom in the face after it was on the dogs butthole and everything else lol.

Super Fox Bros. Super Fox Bros.

That was pretty fucking awesome man. I really like the level of detail in this one it was super busy and had a lot of really cool ideas.

TD-Mass Hysteria TD-Mass Hysteria

LOL really that bad eh? But if you think back even elementary school art classes are bad. I'll be damned if every art teacher I ever met in my life didn't refused any view different from their own. The whole one way to paint or draw etc thing totally present even back then.

Making a Legendary Sword - PixelPalas Making a Legendary Sword - PixelPalas

That right there is a masterpiece. Not unlike the sword really. The pixel art is amazing and the story is perfect.

TD-The Punishment TD-The Punishment

Oh my. That must be the most entertaining thing I have seen all year.

TD-Lectures TD-Lectures

Ain't that shit the truth. It becomes even more apparent when you take something tech related and they wanna throw all that bs at you.

Stealing Youtube Videos Stealing Youtube Videos

The real issue is that the people stealing the videos are doing it to make their own money from them. It would be like pirating movies games or music and charging people to download them only when that happens people who do it go to jail. So there is simply no punishment for the people stealing work from content creators because most of them cannot afford to pursue it legally like a like a major brand could.

ApexxWolf responds:

Yeah exactly! too true.

TD-Parking TD-Parking

Man I can totally relate to this one. I had to drive an hour one way to get there then try to find a spot. If there were no spots well hell I don't know what would have happened because every single place within a mile had signs up saying customers only and bitching about students trying to park there. They all had cars towed out regularly and were always complaining to the school and threatening them over it. And the worst part is that when I was leaving they were in the process of doubling the buildings and adding more stuff to teach but not adding a single new parking spot. Fucking insanity man.

80 Robot Masters in 50 Seconds 80 Robot Masters in 50 Seconds

Really well done. This was well thought out and it shows. Short and sweet with no filler it goes right into the action and doesn't let up and I like that a lot. I really liked the use of audio in this one too. It's a shame we don't have more quality sprite movies these days so thanks for helping to keep this thing alive.

DD: Bio Booty warrior DD: Bio Booty warrior

If this doesn't make front page I am going to be super pissed because it totally deserves to be seen be everyone.

rebaz responds:

you win some, you lose some. <3 thanks for the support.