Flow Flow

That is a really strong start to a potentially great song. Needs some variance in it at some point and a catch melody and it will be great. The bit at 20s in is nice and you should keep that up I think.

JDawg00100 responds:

Yeah I have a lot of trouble adding variety to my electronic stuff. It's not as easy as it is for me with guitar stuff, because I have a lot more control in that sense. Thank you for the review!

Night of the Hunter Night of the Hunter

pretty sweet man. Might use this later on for a character select screen in a game.

Tremulos responds:

Glad you liked it! Been a while since somebody used my music, go for it!

Night Terrors (Blakh) Night Terrors (Blakh)

You should do more of this because you are actually pretty good at it.

350teric responds:

Thanks man, just head over to the SoundCloud link cause there is plenty more of this... :)

Level One (Save The Princess) Level One (Save The Princess)

Man that album is fucking gold from start to finish. This is only possible from someone who truly understand that old school chiptune magic. Solid job capturing it with this one man.

Mattashi responds:

Thanks man!

Virtual Control Virtual Control

This is pretty good. Just keep playing with that vrc6 because you haven't even touched the potential of it yet :) I would suggest looking up some vrc6 info so you can see what all it can really do because it will blow your mind if you haven't seen what it is really capable of.

Leon-ex responds:

Thank you! :D
I will do it, I want to learn and improve in 8bit music. Thank you very much!

LOL LOL

It may be random and it may be a short loop but at least it sounds good. I mean I could see everyone hating you if the small random bits you posted sucked and were spamming up the audio portal but this is pretty good. Post what you want to post and don't be concerned about what everyone else thinks. If you let the opinions of random people on the internet influence your decisions it will only negatively impact your creativity and ability to be happy with what you make. Listen to your work and and without picturing yourself as someone else listening to it on here ask yourself "do I like this?" if the answer is yes then post it.

Just My Luck-Metaljonus Just My Luck-Metaljonus

I mean you have the basics and the quality overall is pretty good. I think what you need to do from here is try to introduce a really catchy memorable melody early on in the track. The part at the end where the main parts all drop out at about 2:14 should be done somewhere around the middle or maybe even more than once also. It keeps the track from being repetitive if you do that but there are a couple ways you could handle it besides that even.

Just keep working on it and pretty soon you will start having some decent skill in this genre.

Metaljonus responds:

Cool, thanks a lot dude! I'll mess with it some more and see how it sounds! \m/

rural home rural home

Definitely would fit as the music for a main characters home in an rpg game or something.

johnfn responds:

Thanks! That is precisely what I intend it to be. :-)

Buried Buried

Seriously man sounds exactly like manson. Not even a bad thing either.

Daybreak Daybreak

On a roll with these tracks man. Can't wait to hear the next one.

Lockyn responds: